ORIFLAME Makeup Brushes Haul

Hello world
How is everybody in the world out there? So let’s play a game. Before going through the post first of all quickly jump on to the comment section and share with me what were you all doing before checking out your blog?
For me before I was posting the blog I was making myself a cup of tea and I am having some cookies as I upload the post on the blog. This is gonna be fun. I really want to hear from you guys. Don’t be silent readers. Hahaha
So today’s post is going to be haul post in which I will be showing some makeup brushes from Oriflame that I recently got.
 


Makeup brushes are very important in the makeup regime you know and so is keeping them clean. Earlier to these I have been doing all my makeup with Vega and Colobar brushes. The Vega ones I got myself and the Colorbar ones were gifted to me by my sissy. You know there is always a benefit of being the little sister. In my college days, I must tell you makeup industry has seen a huge growth here in India from last 6 to 7 years only, when I did had any brushes then I and most of us  used our hands and fingers only for absorbing in the foundation and other creams.


There was no such trend of the brushes. They existed but their market was quite small. But now in the present time like I think everyone of us have some kind of brushes. There are so many brands taking up the makeup brush making business now. These brushes really makes your task of makeup doing quite easy plus do give better results.


So Oriflame here has all sorts of brushes in their catalogue. Sometimes they are running some kind offer and discounts and some time they are on their full price. It is great you buy them at a lesser price.
Talking about the look. All these brushes are separately enclosed in clear plastic pack. That is necessary for keeping them clean and hygienic till the time they reach their customers. Handles of all the brushes are all black with names written in silvery white on them. You can check them out here at www.oriflame.co.in



Majority of them have black bristles as you are already seeing in the pictures here. The bristles are very soft and smooth. The foundation brush just glides over the skin smoothly and even makes the foundation seep in to you face skin.
The eye brush and lip brush have small bristles that are cut in a very specific shapes to make the application of the product much effectively.


Well for detailed review on them I will be writing separate posts along telling their application. How to use them aptly.
Until then just have a look at these beauties here.

See you all in the my next post.

Comments