CHRISTMAS SPECIAL : DIY Cards

Hello pretty ladies
Its just two days to Christmas so I thought of making some Christmas cards for my friends and family and thought of sharing those with you guys here. Cards are a great way of showing your feelings to someone. It's great way of greeting someone. No matter how much gadgets and apps we have these days to wish our family and friends, a  card for your friends really makes the occasion special. and if the card is handmade then its better naaa.....this shows how much effort you have put in it and you really mean and not just giving it for the sake of an occasion. So here are few cards that I made . 



Basically I used oil pastels instead of paints. the reason being I want to make my friends remember their childhood and school days. 

When we used to have drawing classes at school and we did coloring with oil pastels or plastic colors instead of paints because we didn't know how to handle them....hahaha.....that's was the case with me. So yes these are the cards that I made.


These are super easy to make and you guys can definitely try these out and make one for every special one of yours.


Hope you liked my cards.Do let me know in the comments below. Looking forward to hear from you guys.


Comments