L'OREAL PROFESSIONNEL SMOOTHING CREAMBATH HAIR SPA - Review

Hello girls
How are you all? It has been a long time since I have written a review on any hair product and also I have promised to in my haul post that I would be reviewing the products that I got once I have used them. Many of you have shown interest in reading about L'Oreal professional hair spa cream bath . So this is the product that I am going to review with you guys here. Of all things I consider having a beautiful hair must be the top priority if one want to look good every time. I have seen girls with with healthy and shiny hair with less or no makeup look great than those with a bad hair. And that's why all of should invest in good and effective hair product to keep that mane thick and strong. As you guys Know that I was searching for a good hair mask and this what I end up buying. And here is the post about the same.



WHAT THE PRODUCT SAYS: L'Oreal Professionnel paris hair spa cream bath with water lily for thick and rebellious hair.

MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT:
The product comes in a aqua colored plastic jar with a silver screw cap. I really liked the packaging and more precisely I would say the color. the product inside is white in color.


It has a fabulous fragrance. I liked it a lot. It may be a little strong initially but it becomes light after you use the product in the hair. The first time I used it, I felt like that I have had the hair spa in some salon. As the name says L'oreal professional it gives you a professional experience of hair treatment at your home itself.
I have a mid length hair. The product spreads well in the wet hair. It has thick consistency and covers each and every hair of yours if properly applied. You need to keep it on for about 20 minutes. Use it by massaging it into your hair.


After I washed my hair I found it very soft and smooth. I must tell you that my hair is difficult to manage and after using it, became very manageable. My hair felt super hydrated and moisturized. What I believe is that this hair mask is a water for your hair. I am honestly telling you guys there was not a single sign of dryness left in my hair. They looked very healthy and nourished. I used to think that I should try re-bonding or smoothening but after I have used this product from L'Oreal I am in love with my hair.


 I used to envy people with good hair....hihihi...just kidding....but yes now I don't need to feel like that. I have got a solution to my dry hair with this L'Oreal professionnel smoothing cream bath.

HITS:
1. Great fragrance
2. Nice quantity at this price
3. Nice packaging
4. Hair becomes soft and smooth
5. Hydrated and moisturized
6. A solution for your dry hair
7. healthy and nourished hair

MISSES
none none none......

PRICE:
It costed me around 600 INR for 500g and that's a great quantity. Will last for at least 3 to 4 months. So I think price isn't an issue at all.

RATINGS: 5/5

FINAL VERDICT: Go get this girls. Its totally worth it.


Hope you liked the review and find it useful. If you are looking for a great mask especially for dry and frizzy hair, this one will definitely solve your problem. Do tell me your recommendations for the same in the comments below. See you guys in my next post.

Comments