STORAGE BOXES AND JARS

Hello Ladies!!!
How are you doing? My summer holidays are on and I was getting very bored. So one day I was thinking what should I do, what should I do and suddenly my eyes glanced over some crafty material from itsybitsy.com. Ya guys....You know my love for this craft store. It offers actually everything.....you name a thing and you get it there.....you don't have to go anywhere else....so yes, I thought of making few decorative jars and storage boxes for my room.
So here is a quick post about all the things I made. Have a look girls!!!!





I made these two boxes using fabric and some embellishments. You can use any fabric as per your liking. I used here the printed one with color combinations of black, white and green. And then use some red ribbon at the edges and and decorate the front with the little flowers using the hot glue gun. And here we go with the boxes.




Secondly I made some decorative jars. Jars come very handy if you wish to store your makeup brushes, your glosses, or your pencils and pens at your study.



 So Here are these two cute jars that I made. You just need some ribbon and some cute little embellishments and then just follow your imagination. You can also draw on the jars using fine glass liners as i did on the purple one.


Hope you liked my ideas and my creativity. Do tell me in the comments below. See You guys in my next post.
Bye



Comments